Welcome to Relationship Things Online!
This is a space where you can explore what relationships mean to you, and how to be respectful in your relationships with other people. There are lots of interactive sections to help you figure out things like what respect looks like, gender equality, how to be respectful online and offline, how to communicate, and important information on safe sex and consent.
Some of the things you’ll find here are:
- Relationship Things – explore what relationships mean to you, and what makes you YOU.
- Gender – What is gender equality? Do we think about men and women differently? Here you can explore things like gender and relationships.
- Respect – What does respect look like? How can we be respectful of diversity? Here there are some tools and tips on how to be respectful online.
- Communicate – How can you communicate respectfully, especially when you might be arguing with someone? Here we explore how to communicate online, too.
- Choose – It’s important to know what you want, and feel confident expressing that. Here we take a look at making choices in your relationships.
- Consent and Safe Sex – Consent is the most important part of any sexual relationship. Here we discuss what consent means and also offer some practical advice about safe sex and health.
Do you work with young people? Head to our Educator resource centre to find out more about the Relationship Things program.
Trigger Warning: the content on this site explores adult themes including sexuality, safe sex, and consent. Some of this content may be distressing for some users, and all content is recommended for people aged 14 and over.
If you are unsure about whether you should access this site, please ask a parent or guardian.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.